California Job Listing Page:
Rancho Cucamonga – 2 openings
Hayward – 1 opening
Sacramento – 1 opening
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Join the team of the recognized Host of A&E’s “Hoarders” Cory Chalmers in a job like no other, where culture is not just a word but something we live and work by. Work should be fun and rewarding!
Are you looking for a company that values your potential? A job with Crime Scene Steri-Clean, LLC and HOARDERS.com as a Biohazard/HoardingRemediation Technician can provide you with exactly that! One of the nation’s largest biohazard and hoarding remediation companies is growing yet again. With our company’s continued growth, we are looking for key personnel to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, rapidly growing company through Corporate owned locations as well as nationwide Franchises. Our company has a strong history, a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture. We are looking for individuals that want to make this a career choice with unlimited potential for advancement to fulfill current and future job positions to keep up with our continued growth. We need solid people that want to grow with us, learn and advance quickly!
Our company responds to extreme cleaning situations including suicides, homicides, decompositions, disease outbreaks, industrial accidents, hoarding homes, animal hoarding homes, rodent dropping cleanups in attics and crawl spaces, etc. The work we do is extremely physically and emotionally demanding. Please consider this when applying.
We provide necessary training and certification in Blood Borne Pathogens. However, the following Requirements/Qualifications MUST be met:
- Must live within 30 min. of the office which you are applying for
- Must have experience with power tools and have construction or restorations experience
- Must have valid California driver’s license with no more than one point, an MVR will be run
- Must have clean background, background check will be run
- Must pass drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a respirator and full PPE for long periods
- Must be 21 years of age due to many of our vendor contracts
- Must be available Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm
- Must be able to be on call every third weekend and 1-2 nights a week
- Must have reliable transportation to get to our office (work vehicles provided)
- Must have working cell phone
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Profit Sharing, 401K
Benefits: After you first 3 months of employment (introductory period), employees qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance. After 1 year of employment, employees are eligible for paid vacation and sick time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or medical condition.