Pennsylvania Job Listing Page:
Biohazard/Hoarding Remediation Technician – Bristol/PA
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Follow ALL directions below and email us your resumes to PhillyHiring@Steri-Clean.com
Host of “Hoarders” on A&E’s company is hiring Extreme Cleaners! Are you looking for a company that values your potential? A job with Steri-Clean as a Biohazard/Hoarding Remediation Technician can provide you with exactly that. One of the nation’s largest bio-hazard and hoarding remediation companies is growing yet again. With our companies continued growth we are looking for key personnel to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, rapidly growing company through corporate owned locations as well as nationwide Franchises. Our company has a strong history, a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture. We are looking for individuals that want to make this a career choice with unlimited potential for advancement to fulfill current and future job positions to keep up with our continued growth. We need solid people that want to grow with us, learn and advance quickly!
Our company responds to extreme cleaning situations including suicides, homicides, decompositions, disease outbreaks, industrial accidents, hoarding homes, animal hoarding homes, rodent dropping cleanups in attics and crawl spaces etc. The work we do is extremely physically and emotionally demanding. Please consider this when applying.
We provide necessary training and certification in Blood Borne Pathogens. However, the following Requirements/Qualifications MUST be met:
- Must live within 20-30 minutes away from Bristol, PA
- Must have a valid state of PA Driver’s License with no more than 1 point on driving record (A Department of Motor Vehicle Report will be performed)
- Must have experience with power tools and have some general construction knowledge
- Must not have any felonies or misdemeanor convictions (Extensive background checks are performed)
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must be in excellent physical shape and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a respirator and a full hazmat suit
- Must be available Monday through Friday from 7:00am-7:00pm
- Must be able to be on call 1-2 nights per week and 1 weekend a month
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to and from office
- Must have working cell phone
Compensation: $15.00 – $20.00 DOE