Texas Job Listing Page:
Biohazard/Hoarding Remediation Technician – Dallas & Ft. Worth Texas
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***
Please follow ALL directions below and email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team with a job like no other, where culture is not just a word but something we live and work by. Work should be fun and rewarding!
Host of “Hoarders” on A&E’s company is hiring Extreme Cleaners! Are you looking for a company that values your potential? A job with Steri-Clean as a Biohazard/Hoarding Remediation Technician can provide you with exactly that. One of the nation’s largest bio-hazard and hoarding remediation companies is growing yet again. With our companies continued growth we are looking for key personnel to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, rapidly growing company through corporate owned locations as well as nationwide Franchises. Our company has a strong history, a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture. We are looking for individuals that want to make this a career choice with unlimited potential for advancement to fulfill current and future job positions to keep up with our continued growth. We need solid people that want to grow with us, learn and advance quickly!
Our company responds to extreme cleaning situations including suicides, homicides, decompositions, disease outbreaks, industrial accidents, hoarding homes, animal hoarding homes, rodent dropping cleanups in attics and crawl spaces, etc. The work we do is extremely physically and emotionally demanding. Please consider this when applying.
We provide necessary training and certification in Blood Borne Pathogens. However, the following Requirements/Qualifications MUST be met:
- Must live within 30-45 minutes away from the Mesquite office.
- Must have experience with power tools and have construction or restorations experience
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license with no more than one point, an MVR will be run
- Must not have any felonies or misdemeanor convictions (Extensive background checks are performed)
- Must be able to go out of town for occasional jobs
- Must pass drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a respirator and full PPE for long periods
- Must be 21 years of age due to many of our vendor contracts
- Must be available Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm
- Must be able to be on call every other weekend and 1-3 nights a week
- Must have reliable transportation to get to our office (work vehicles provided)
- Must have working cell phone
- Compensation: DOE
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or medical condition.